Valašské Meziříčí (technologie in village Zašová)
BONVER CZ s.r.o. Jakubská 2/647, 11000 Praha 1
brewer: Milan Kuráň
BON light beer light filtered
alc.: 3,9 - 4,2 %
available in kegs only
Bon light lager light lager
alc.: 4,8 %
available in kegs only
Filtered and unfiltered form.
BON dark special dark special lager
available in kegs only
Our company BONVER CZ, s. r. o. started it´s BREWERY in 2004, when natural nonpasteurized beer arised. But the real origins of Bonver can be dated to 1992.
Our management and administration is in Valašské Meziříčí. This town is also called "the Athens of Wallachia" and beer making also had it´s deep history and roots here. A local Brewery was here untill 1911 and we can say we opened a new chapter of beer making in Wallachia.
We stated a very high target! We know.. Target that reaches for the stars.. To make natural beer, real beer that is made only from natural materials and special care is taken on it´s uncommutable taste. So it´s up to you to let us know by consuming our beer how we fulfiled our target!
Nowadays we make this sortiment of beer:
• light beer BON - minimum graduality 10.4 % EPM and the proof of alcohol from 3,9 to 4,2 % upon quantity, filtrated
• BON czech lager - minimum graduality 12.4 % EPM, the proof of alcohol of our beer is from 3,9 to 4,2 % upon quantity, filtrated
Beer BON differs from others mainly because of it´s real fulness and it is rather 11 degree beer than normal light beer. Similarily to our light lager, which is rather more than casual 12 degree beer.
Light beer BON
This beer has medium fulness with elevated vigour. Firstly you feel the taste of melt after a proces sof long period of amaturing that pleasantly goes to full bitterness while consumed.
BON czech lager
This is really full beer that makes a sense of great vigour while consumed. Firstly pleasant and harmonic taste after long maturing, than changed into stranger vigour taste in your mouth FORCING YOU TO TASTE BEER BON AGAIN and AGAIN.
Both Light beer BON and BON light Lager have thick head on the top that makes a wonderful cover of each beer BON glass. It´s mainly cause by first quality materials, clasical technology of making beer and least but not last by long period of maturing!
Many breweries don´t keep traditional methods of making beer, very often the period of matutiny of beer is shorten and they also use various additives while making.
KEG barrels Flach 15, 30 and 50 litres
Our dream is to prepare natural beer, which is healthy to human beings organism, beer that affects salutarily and pleasantly on our consumers when satisfying all their expectations and that has it´s uncommutable taste. Beer BON that´s a real BONUS for your healt, because of using classical methods of making traditional Czech lager.
The whole our production of our beer is decanted to KEG barrels and is used for pubs and inns consumation.
Dear innkeepers and holders of natural Czech beer, our BREWERY BONVER CZ offers you completely free a chance to try natural beer BON in your own pub or inn to surprise your permanent quests and customers. More information in the section: Inkeepers, try our beer.
There si not yet a pub on inn in our plant. Excursions to our brewery won´t be arranged and you want to try our beer visit any of our restaurants.
Beer BON is prepared under the law about "purity of beer" from 1516. According to these law beer can contain only water, malt, hop and yeast. This method has already been not used by industial breweries is case to spare materials. For obtaining maximum benefits various substitutes of malt, stabilizators and colours are used. Also the technological periods are shorten and beer is made saturated by CO2 atc.
Today most industrialized breweries are head by professional economists and marketing workers so that everything is under the preasure to obtain maximum benefits and the maximum trade – not to make beer clasicaly and naturaly. Beer nowadays is not only a traditional drink, but mainly product, instrument that is used to obtain benefit for the company. With this wiew modern industrialized breweries also treat beer.
While preparing NATURAL NONPASTEURIZED BEER BON these methods aren´t used:
• Mainly: HGB. diluting of beer before it´s distribution. In this process an amount of harder beer is made and than diluted by water as long as the beer has required amount of degrees of alcohol in it. Beer is than saturated by CO2 (similar method is used while preparing limodades), But of course the natural vigour of beer is lost by artifical saturation by CO2 and CO2 is not fixed in beer properly.
• Hop extracts. practicaly lost all aromatic esences that make beer´s bitterness (dry hops are ground, watered by CO2 and put under high preasure, finally strained) This method is very cheap and without any high demands on stocking. Hop extracts completely lost their natural aroma.
• Malt substitutes. Grape sugar, glucose or sugar made from corn or rice, that´s quite cheap, but the taste of beer after using these materials is not typical for Czech lager.
• Lactic acid commonly ordinarily used for water PH.
• Rapidity while making. beer by using high temperature (untypical for Czech lager) results in quickness of the whole making process, but also results in various compounds in beer that of course influence the lager´s taste and aroma. Beer that´s period of maturing is shorten tastes bitterly with untypical vigour. In short: beer has unequilibrated taste.
• CKT – tanks in the shape of cylinder enables mature the whole proces of making beer (economicaly). This proces permits in acceleration. Yeast are under very high presure, that doesn´t benefit.
• Pasteurization. Pasteurization is proces in which beer is boiled by extreme heat, that results in elongation it´s durability. This proces permits in acceleration. Yeast are under very high presure, that doesn´t benefit.
Innkeepers, natural beer BON is a drink, that is quite rare nowadays. Only a few breweries in Czech Republic (mainly little – breweries and pub breweries make beer naturaly under comparative conditions.
Natural Beer BON is:
• durability and purity is the benefit of long and very good filtration
• only natural materials are used when making our beer – so no additives and other ingredients
• beer is made classically and typically for czech beer
• it´s typically czech beer - Czech lager
If you offer to your guests NATURAL BEER BON, you will offer them a piece of nature, will be given in it. BON is really natural NONPASTEURIZED BEER.
Your guest will be pleasantly surprised by:
• fullness of it´s taste (mainly when consuming 10 beer)
• it´s harmony, congruence
• visible limpidity and transparency
• full taste with great refreshing with the recreation of bitterness
Offer your quests:
• the benefit of beer that our fathers made
• healthy natural non-pasteurized drink
Innkeepers, we give to the chance to offer natural been BON to all your regular quests. If you don´t prepare to change beer in your inn or pub, why don´t you only try to draw BON second or other beer in your pub. You can obtain a new range of quests, that will with pleasure return to your inn for the pleasure that gives them our natural beer BON.
Why do you think, nowadays no many new breweries occurred? It´s manily because of diferentness of taste, that can offer to their clients. This can offer you our new litter brewery BONVER CZ, without forcing you to carry the costs of technologies. More over we will take care of you and your equipment regularly, as to your quests will be satisfied with the quality of natural beer BON.